Diwali Ki Bhadhiya – Diwali Box
Diwali, the festival of light is our favourite festival in the year. This festival is filled with love, happiness, fun and lots of sparkle. This year, we curated a Diwali festive box to celebrate and depict our festive mood.
Diwali is incomplete without Lights, Sweets, Diyas, Playing cards, bursting crackers and lots and lots of good wishes. So using these thoughts, we decided our products for the box. We wanted to keep the box traditional but also make it modern. We decide on some quirky names (both English & Hindi terms mixed) for all our products.
After deciding on the products, we had to think on how we could add the fun element to our product,
1. Instead of giving out the typical sweet boxes, we started exploring different box ideas. Inspired by the Anar (Pataka) box packaging, we made boxes in a shape of pyramids and added chocolates too, calling it the Crackling Chocolate Patakas!
2. Instead of Diyas, we made Scented candles in our studio. We used fresh flowers with essential oil to give it a perfect finish to it, calling it the Candle ki Khushboo.
3. Instead of a regular best wishing card, we made best wishes stamps, we could be reused again, calling it the Khushiyon Ki Chaap.
4. Instead of regular cards, we personalised hipster themed card with gold foiling to add an extra festive vibe to it, calling it the 3 Taash Party!
5. And to add a little quirk, we added some fulghadi too with the box!